Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: DA EPYDEMIK
Replies: 143 Views: 7541
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

spit_raw 7.12.08 - 05:56pm
As we brake down Emcees, It like they spittin for the first time like losin there Verginity// But me? I dont settle for that Homie, i'd rather murder them and slice them Like-Cheese/ Becos they cant stand up to These, My bars are strong knock u over with Ease/ Imma leave u brain Freezed, Thinkin how u lost against this King// So dont under-estimate Me, Cos i hit hard and sting like a b*mble-BEE/.. Respect guys! *

rapkilla 7.12.08 - 07:45pm
U know why u keep loosing it? Cuz u tryin too hard to Amuse the crits jusT break loose from it/follow my lead and break em fools with hits, they cant calculate my force even thru PHYSICS/my punches never miss and like BLUETOOTH ur face always ACCEPT this/i erase scripts then rewrote it in BLACK like my pen was RACIST/i could raise the STAKE but meat would be way over ur EXPENSES// Respect to u too *

spit_raw 7.12.08 - 09:15pm
See this is a Topic, All i see is dope scripts and Artists/ These scripts are soo powerful, We could cause another Apacolaps/ So listen to those who are whack, Try keep up and roll with It// blat blat.. *

rapkilla 7.12.08 - 10:29pm
Check this out...Yow lets rally around RK its Lyrical Murda and we dont play/put down the K there's no need to spray, lift up the pen we live today/preservation of life conservation of soul, lets unite and fight look at our Death toll/so many snitch switch i guess the FEDS know, they dont wanna see him here they wanna see the CHOZEN1 go/RAPKILLA protectin him? Ok lets put a shot in him/...cont'd *

rapkilla 7.12.08 - 10:34pm
...who's that kid JIGGA? Was he listening?/BLAAH! body slump to earth cuz he was witnessing, they placed that on the kid that is glistening/now three bodies to the dirt, now three mothers to the earth as they cry for their sons who just got murk/bodies stay still but everyone wanna see so nobody stay still/DEAD MEN TELL NO TALE its evident, the corrupt FEDS got away cuz of lack of EVIDENCE!! *

buzzer 8.12.08 - 06:15pm
Hustlaz dnt dare to front me, i crush em like an elephant on a f*g, i flush em like on a trousers nag, i whistle cuz i win, u respect me cuz am clean, i kno wher u have been, i woop u to throw in da bin, w**nk ur pop's right hea on my glock/ YEAH *

loxias16 9.12.08 - 08:23am
The epidemic is gettin' outta hand gettin' serious/ droppin' hot scripts it's furious/if you cat don't test i'll drive you delirious/sum fellas could be standin' in front of a jury with atomic bombs 'n still not look conspicuous// but like the Al-Qaeda i'm guilty,of droppin' hot bombs they fear me when they see me/if you the dropzone then yo forehead is the bullseye/now try identifying yo attacker with a missle between yo eyes. *

buzzer 10.12.08 - 01:13pm
Str8 up frm da block firin a snitch wit my gats,i c girls bouncin bk wit cops like rats, plaaat Dogg's bk to tha reason cuz he was tired of in cats, i'ma rip ur head off n lick ur blood like a cattle of bats... // YEAH! It's The M.B. right here *

epydemik 10.12.08 - 11:29pm
I told ya'll i came to put this GROUP on lock down lower ur weapons and back down/now step back and watch EPY rip the drop zone, beat out ur NETWORK with this BLACK PHONE/ur connections lost! U in my rap zone/i know u lames under pressure cuz u fks couldn't come wit something fresher/i was born to stir up storm like ma ngga ANTWONE FISHER!/ *

epydemik 10.12.08 - 11:43pm
I told her to follow my lead get on her knees and try succeed/yep she did s*ck me! And s*ck seed, get it? She just succeed/ofcourse u get it u aint that dumb, she say she want it so give her that son/if she dont want to give u none, then tell her u are THE CATHOLIC PRIEST and she's ur NUN/u aint a punk like AGRYJT so get rid of these HANDGUN, jus have fun till she com and ur whole body gets numb// *

rapkilla 11.12.08 - 02:52pm
I aint MURDERING LYRICS i'm LYRICALLY MURDERING these s, claiming they HARD when they soft like cheese trix/no thoughts when i do this, Take over PRO and make more DIGITS/its legit u dig it cuz Victory is all i taste, i aint HOT i'm RAGING BLAZE, i'm blazin place/u punks cant face me cuz the only time u rip is by copyin songs to PC/da kid's a snitch like WASHINGTON! Cuz he's always with a DC! *

weezycmb 11.12.08 - 04:24pm
Ohk rapkilla. . . Sounds like u typed all mediocre jus ta say tha last 2 feeble punches. . . Im just saying *

loxias16 11.12.08 - 08:01pm
Thanx kid but i'd applaud too if i were you,always actin' hard bt under the surface you'z always sensitive a true Winnie the Pooh!// today is judgement day and i'm takin' you to my court,aint many rules except fo' extreme sorts/ 'n you don't have much say,coz here i'm the judge,the jury and the witnesses/the rest are just here to fill up all the empty seats//i've reached my verdict 'n you're guilty on all three charges//being whack,frontin' and tryna be acquaintances with a real emcee// yes Buzzer,you're Guilty Until You Prove Yo'self Innocent! Case closed! *

buzzer 11.12.08 - 08:45pm
Pretty good poetry lock-ass, oh i meant loxias, keep dreamin on judgin me, cuz tha hammer gon knock down ur head at 3, i rap like a killa, but i throw a slap ova da face of rapkilla, oh guys u make a nice couple, u betta get married in a week or a couple *

empha5is 11.12.08 - 09:31pm
Its empha5is en ths palm wil grab ur heart lyk a hitch flick/ am highly rspctd 4 operations i get wit/ am quick snitch/ hold on, i nid cmpetition. *

loxias16 11.12.08 - 10:03pm
That was stupid 'n dumb. Both of you. *

empha5is 11.12.08 - 11:33pm
I did it 2 match hm en show hm wats hz image. *

epydemik 15.12.08 - 02:52pm
Where da killer emcees at? I was busy writing lyrics while AGRYJT was busy cleaning Glock!/now i'm back with punch, but da kid leaning back/it aint a surprise that DA EPYDEMIK is redeeming rap with a relieving track/i'm making advance but ya'll receding back, drop dope lyrics and i still aint receiving crack/God is my guidance and ya'll better be believing that!// *

epydemik 19.12.08 - 10:25pm
I keep this category going with sick flows *itting em hard with quick blows/i'm a disease today just one sneeze away, i hit hoes but for these wacks i split noes/who knows best knows who's best, not me but i decapitate head and rearrange chest/knock me? Kid would get a constant beaten like runners wit Knot knee/i spit free aim at one but i hit THREE/i kill emcee from DAN, FURIAN rightback 2 AGRIJT *

epydemik 21.12.08 - 11:49am
From my crown to ma feet i'll never slump or accept defeat/this living have us searchin for food to eat, while this lyrics have me searching for fools to beat/i'll never get topple or falter in battle, want beef then i'll give u the whole cattle/ya'll can see this da emcees miss and da kid could have been a good side kick/but against EPY he was like but i knew da outcome call me a fkn Psychic *

rapkilla 21.12.08 - 03:59pm
All mc's flee when i spit free cuz my flows the true meaning of DEAD SEA/i put chops to neck and dissect thee! G u not but i'm the only G init see/kill u Midday in MEMPHIS cuz i dont care if TENNESSEE (10 will see)/ur chick say u ate cat! u always LIQUOR (lick her) and i aint talkin HENNESSY!! *

rapkilla 21.12.08 - 04:02pm
i beat him to his knee like he's about to PROPOSE/he aint an OUTLAW he's an in-law like my sister's SPOUSE// *

buzzer 21.12.08 - 07:22pm
Killin mc's wheneva i'm drunk, ain't no need to throw em in my trunk, i blow back like a hoover cuz i'm a crunk, my gurlz sell dopes off till the cops blunk, i drive new cars, u thrive old bars... Holla back !! *

epydemik 21.12.08 - 09:10pm
Buzzer u just rhyming wats on ur mind, u gotta put stories within ur line like the way i drop mine/yeah i pop nine leave em ngghaz SPEECHLESS like a blaq MIME, see how that rhyme even though i'm lying about WHITE on BLACK crime/i aint that OLD but some katz over doing their time, i deliver beats while BUZZER devour emceez/slice em body up lucky u found him in one piece/BUZZER feast the dam BEAST! *

epydemik 21.12.08 - 09:23pm
BUZZER feast on the little beast!/Boom! now he looks messy like victims from da middle east/i bring disease he screaming for peace surprisingly i spit this at ease/i'm lyrically flyin in A's but em wacks still swimming in C's/wat more ya'll want from a SICK EMCEE i'll get it, cuz ya'll too HEALTHY to be starting a fkn EPIDEMIC! *

buzzer 22.12.08 - 09:44pm
Epydemik ballin wit Buzzer, like Sean Connery brawlin with a fake Stunna, back-to-back stabbin a horse, scorin a baseball match afta rushin a porsch, walkin thru a shop,till the fliest chicks stop,next to me while i'm shinin,dey run afta me wit spines in *

buzzer 22.12.08 - 09:48pm
You never kno who u crossin, cuz u mite front a cut-throat when u b flossin, then he b rippin ur head off until he's tossin, blessed b da man who'll find out how much it mossin, like otha nugz dnt kno who's in, they dnt wit muslims// bust it baby *

hrdcore0 23.12.08 - 06:38am
Im jus a hard head, ma mama told me dat i akt a fool dis aint no school bt im teachn u dat hrdcore rule slurp up yo spit girl dis b da remix who culd stp dis nt posible ITS JUS, a fcn gvn 2do wat i do i love it dearly i gv da thnkz 2 da lord cuz i knw he fil me nt gtn sily so dnt disrespect u hear me if u do dn its gne b alot mo dn jus readn , me concietd PLEASE dat sht aint n ma genes gt dat green rol it up dn i proceed wit me doin me i spit dat sht fluenty ask any1 chck da myspace page please www dot RBC216@yahoo.com go c m.e. An dats jus a lil, dnt gv a fc if u filn me dnt gv a fc bou a nga cnstntly hatn me im n rankn b i facd many emcees i ben gne bt im bk HAPPY HOLIDAYZ! *

epydemik 24.12.08 - 11:42am
Its lyrical warfare but i put stabs to chest or back cuz i dont war fair/i drop HARD BARS, now i'm been Attack by these CLOWNS and i aint talkin STAR WARS/this EPYDEMIK more sickly than da Aids Pandemic or the virus dat bring across SARS/ma punch got combinations like CTRL ALT start, that mean ma spits burnOUT s like tires on ASPHALT/like handbrakes in car thats how i make these wacks halt!/ *

epydemik 24.12.08 - 12:17pm
I'm sick i rob old people for fun with water gun and tell em dont run!/not to mention Catholic nun, pretend to be her priest and gave her a son/i'm da sickest wit lyrical sickness, ask God he's always ma witness/ya'll weak but i'm JUMPING these JACKS wanna test ma lyrical fitness/i wont change i'm robbing purse see!/but my lyrics da number one STRIKER for my a*seNAL just call it ROBIN VAN PERSIE!! *

epydemik 24.12.08 - 12:18pm
I'm sick i rob old people for fun with water gun and tell em dont run!/not to mention Catholic nun, pretend to be her priest and gave her a son/i'm da sickest wit lyrical sickness, ask God he's always ma witness/ya'll weak but i'm JUMPING these JACKS wanna test ma lyrical fitness/i wont change i'm robbing purse see!/but my lyrics da number one STRIKER for my a*seNAL just call it ROBIN VAN PERSIE!! *

buzzer 25.12.08 - 07:16am
I've spent the year with my gangstaz, i hate when an old woman call us youngstaz,i'ma blow her face off till it gets lockstaz, i've talked to Santa bout my presents right in Christmas... Haha *

dnemesis 25.12.08 - 08:56am
Well if the shoe fit i'm wearin' it/these kefas only end up at swearing it//i'm livin' ma dream/ talent first,pied piper rap is my flute leadin' the cream//i aint tryna form a team/ but leave half dazed half amazed like they got hit by a pyramid scheme// if i should say so myself i'm the last of a dying breed/ ya keep blowin' up 'n implodin' at a set time 'n speed// *

epydemik 25.12.08 - 04:02pm
Em katz talkin greazy like weezy but to leave em weezing to me its easy/these rappers BABY but they cant bring no Stun to me, Hiphop is CLEOPATRA and i'm her ANTHONY!/my raps *it like TEN TIGERS its like PHANTOM see!/having s*xual intercourse wit HRDCORE0 wud fulfil my fantasy, her t*ts i see but its just a Audacity/Epy spits just raised up da intensity now i'm wanted not one but in TEN CITIES!// *

epydemik 25.12.08 - 04:36pm
Its that day again when EPY deliver gifts in the RAPS/call me Santa cuz i make it RAIN DEAR so relax! no chimney entrance i got the key to ur locks/matter a fact i'm the architect i build these block/enjoy my candy wrapped in this red sock, i aint Fred Flintstone but i'll make your BEDROCK!/its early girl here take a nap, oh u cold? No prob just come hav a sat on EPYDEMIK'S LAP//...MERRY CHRISTMAS *

epydemik 25.12.08 - 07:55pm
Its the new kid on the CORNER, not known to this world SOCIETY just pass him by, he had food for sale but every1 just turn a blind eye, i was passing by then he said 'Sir, want something to buy?' ok wat u have son, he showed me a case of hand-bun, i noticed he managed to sell some, so i bought some he told me he's broke and his parents?? He got none, so much stories he told, a hustler at 9yrs old! *

epydemik 25.12.08 - 08:04pm
Every1 passed him in this STREET looked at him in discreet, no cleats the kid sits bare feet, no more buyers mean no dinner to eat, squingy eyes yellow teeth, in his face its clear he already accept defeat, no sugar on his mind he aint even thinking SWEET! *

hrdcore0 25.12.08 - 10:48pm
Epy tryta refrain frm talkn sht lyk dat bou me aite nga yo spit raw bt hrdcor lyks pusc nt ngaz aite *

hrdcore0 26.12.08 - 04:06am
I b da caveman pt u n da cave man. Bulsht u kp talkn ima let dm boiz stand. Wat u mean by dat man. Meanin my bullets at attentn. Pt dm lined up on da table dn day gtz ta da getn. Im nt bulshtn im meanin dis dude please dnt start 2panic. seemz lyk therez no undastandn mayb part of me was lackn. I lyk btchz by da dozens maybe sum hav women husbndz it dnt mata cuz im bustn. Cleard it up? Nw dam nex subject *

buzzer 27.12.08 - 11:51am
I bust nuts like i trust b*tts, i cross my hands like i toss dollaz into rubberbands, i kill muth* az like i fill rage into my knuckles, i shake girls booties like i bake snitches cookies... // Yeah! Who's da best? It's the M.B. *

epydemik 27.12.08 - 01:42pm
His troops resides in at least 3 size tents, dodging bullets while the man who start this on tv dodging SIZE TENS!/everyday is the same nothing change, except the weather and their age, now the wind starts whispering 'No!.....'/as the troops sits in the Blistering cold..., not knowing when its their time to go home/this ain't a movie no Spielberg scripts, just Full Metal Jackets and extra clips!!/ *

epydemik 27.12.08 - 02:04pm
By daylight they fully equipped in vest, Soldiers in EAST but they came from WEST, oil interest thats why the President invest/he doesn't care if another soldier dies as bullet lodge in chest, Do u wanna leave? The answer is yes/but no one replied they had too much pride, feeling deprive we have to survive/i'm VALIANT like KING ARTHUR, i will survive aint got time for a WOODEN BOX DEPARTURE!/ *

epydemik 27.12.08 - 02:25pm
No bars withheld Poetic Justice no lies we tell/Poets Heaven but we living in hell, troops cry help they getting restless/we try help but its getting useless, we protest in portion now the media blow things out of proportion/our sons and fathers at war and we discussing Gay marriage and abortion/we thriving but as a nation we stifling, Africa starving now they inject her wit that EPIDEMIC ... *

epydemik 27.12.08 - 02:28pm
..Africa starving now they inject her with that EPIDEMIC /just pass me a mic let i show the world how SICK this EPYDEMIK SPIT!!!// *

buzzer 27.12.08 - 09:33pm
Bush tricked us, Obama be flicked us, let me kno wen u focus, unless u c em arabic ppl us, no job's been done, full clips burst a til he's gone, 50 cent got 9 on him, Ben Laden is muslim, who care? It's nt that fair... *

inductor 31.12.08 - 05:12pm
Mistake.i drop more mceez than pantys in movies *

epydemik 31.12.08 - 10:41pm
I took a vacation from rap now i'm back, so no kidding they all wanna see da kid rap/my tracks spinning i'll have da kidnap,/i'm tired and exhausted of these lame who claim to be da hardest, i remain the same no hype ask these artists/beef? they spark this, but they more like chickens but EPY is a beast i'm HEARTLESS!/the beat i SCORCH this, his streek dont exist cuz this VICTORY is FLAWLESS!?/ *

epydemik 31.12.08 - 10:46pm
Post 101.... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE! Surpass 100 posts so fast daym. New Record huh? Guess i really started a RAP EPIDEMIC now everyone wanna spit lol. ITS DA EPYDEMIK! KEEP IT UP FOR THE NEW YEAR FELLOWS! Let it RIP! *

epydemik 1.01.09 - 03:08am
Its 2009 i got extra funds n all 2000 are mine/i'm flying in Luv while others get Caged at the bottom, but its fine wit us cuz i'm raging wit venom/who wanna buss? point at anyone of us/we make fools run! The trigger finger linger but we dont do guns/i do girls n they drop lyrics in this, Epydemik drop bombs no gimmicks in scripts/DA EPYDEMIK exist no mimic in this, home where real lyricist spits/ *

epydemik 2.01.09 - 10:55pm
Can u feel my pain? Sorry for em Katz that been slain/laying on the concrete daym! another year pass but i'm still reminiscing the past/remember way back when ma freestyle ripped up da class, i was da class act but now i surpass that/spit ill and flow well yep i pass rap/em lames say i sniff crack but i hit back, til he acknowledged that i rip rap/i BEND dat, now they call me da BECKHAM of HIPHOP/ *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits