Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: NAIL IN THE COFFIN
Replies: 15 Views: 1806

dnemesis 25.12.08 - 08:10am
She just talks too much! I see a lot o barkin' but no bites,you another bird tryna get murked 'n take flight?/ i'm jus' tryna get this right,'fo sum1 ends up with bruised spirits over a text fight// step into my ring 'n ya May just Weather the fight/what?! i'll whip ya as* on my worst day in the streets or web sites// can't even believe i'm waistin' ma time on sum1 who got to da finals on default, set this pu*sy against me 'n i'll devour, her fault// it aint beef just as* whoopin'/ strict lessons for veterans actin' like rookies! *

dnemesis 25.12.08 - 08:35am
Ya had a spark when Spit 'n Raw were yo' backbones/now ya walkin' dead fillin' the numbers amongst these clones//tryna be loud 'n roar?/all i see is sum1 who's silent and small/ got ya back against the wall/ how ya goin' catch up with me when ya aint even halfway thru China's Great Wall// on sum real , yo' guns don't mean to me/ya like an underpaid hoe with all yo bickerin'// have to put up with mo' o' dat ,i'll put land mines infront of yo path 'n put ya out of you misery!// when i'm done with ya Micheal Jackson's goin' be yo new best friend/coz these slave rhyme whips goin' need plastic surgery// view ma words 'n think before answerin', coz runnin' yo lame raps goin' get ya imprisoned in the Anti-wackness Penitentiary! *

dnemesis 25.12.08 - 10:17am
I aint seeing nothing! Ashes to ashes Kings next to Queens/this maggot six feet under against soul sna*cher fiends// ya couldn't survive the surface coz ya met sumting that came from the abyss/ horned forehead 'n missles stolen from the Russian Airbase// you at the top of the stairs i'm bowlin' ma ba11s upwards droppin' ya to the bottom of the staircase// i'ma take my time drivin' the last nail in the coffin/coz you fell from the manager's position to bringin' the coffee in// *

dnemesis 25.12.08 - 10:50am
Ask me if i'm tryna spit ma hardest/ nah i'm just shootin' around hunting ma target// 1st verse left yo' jaw hangin'/ 2nd hit ya abdomen 'n left ya gaspin'/3rd went across ya face 'n left yo friends complainin'//but they don't know the coffins i Undertaker fill a 1000 carnages/ Tombstoned 0 emcees dumped in the garbage// *

dnemesis 26.12.08 - 03:46pm
I'm standin' at 20 feet tall/same position as you but ya took a 50 feet fall//am i loud 'n roar?/hell yeah i came from a ju wel ya can't find in the store//i'm bringin' doomsday with the sea shells she sells at the sea s !/ya all over the place like an inflated balloon but ya representn pip squeak small// remember SPIT YO HARDEST yo own group?/ you was always on the run like cheap China soup// still on SpitYoHardest/ remember when Wordview took ya to his shootin' range 'n used ya as a target?//'n he two like Furian was 30 sumthn'/ can't ya see the correlation are ya stupid or sumthng?! *

dnemesis 26.12.08 - 03:52pm
I'm a leave that verse half finished/ please prove to me that you only half a knitwit. That's all for today folks.Tune in again tomorrow for another GREAT episode! *

danmc84 27.12.08 - 01:16am
Ur a fool, will murk u! If u want to get proper murked girl, u and furian, battle me and . Saying that, furian i've already killed, it, you 2 battle us 2 girl DEflating *

dnemesis 27.12.08 - 05:35am
Uhm,Furian had the last laugh with ya,then ya pulled a magic trick & vanished.Hrdcore0, look at my battle against Weezycmb (which i lost) 'n compare it to her battles.I've already won!I don't do teams, come at me sonny. *

dnemesis 27.12.08 - 05:59am
And btween you 3, Epydemik is the only 1 who can actually !murk! Furian.He already hit him with sum hot! All i see is a coward and a cat in one tight combinationEpy is sick ya'll! *

veei 27.12.08 - 10:59pm
AITE NGAS DIS DA MOMENT YA ALL BEEN WAITIN 4 DA REPLY FROM MY NGA HRDCORE N AINT NOBODY N HIDN NGA I TOLD U WE GET PAYPA U GOT 2 MUCH TIME ON YA HANDS AND STOP RIDN NGA! AYE BRUH GO HARD ON DIS NGA MAN! *

hrdcore0 27.12.08 - 11:20pm
Ok gues i jus beta gne head n do it. Dnemisis ima kal dis dude LIL BTCH MOVN. C dis type of sht rye here b amusing wana go bk 2 da forum 2c hw many i ruind. Talkn nails n da coffin boi i pi*sd on top of dat. I lyk btchz u da f*g he stcks dm tampax n hs asz cuz he knw anthr nga DNT WANT HS TRIFLIN TRASH n yo mama told me dat afta i pt it n ha neck. C u made me disrespect bt I DNT GV A fc btch ma name HRDCORE N I GO HARD BOI. I realy thnk dis dude livn n fantasy wrld stealn evrybdy sht 2 make hmself luk thorogh. Bt u aint NT AT ALL so quit dat swingn on ma ballz actualy im mo appald dn anythng; a no spitn asz nga realy tryna gt at me i luk fa competitn b n wit u you hav nthn. U fake asz nga I NAILD N YO COFFIN TRICK! NW DIS BTCH ASZ NGA NO LNGR EXIST *

dnemesis 29.12.08 - 02:43pm
WOW!Hypeman,fo' this ?! *

hrdcore0 30.12.08 - 05:28am
Nga if u battld fareal n claimd 2 spit so hard regardles 2 wat ma nga said u wulda stil spit nga u aint no competetn 2me mve 2 da nex PUNK *

raw_ting 3.04.09 - 11:32am
Hot up in here *

qazo 20.04.09 - 04:36pm
F_k yall be WACK INDEED im guarantee to smoke yall, like PACKS OF WEED claimin to be dope but WEED IS DOPE plus the only time you spit somethin is when your TEETH GET BROKE-EN *

preeapic 11.08.09 - 10:31pm
Shut up gazo *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits